Five Reasons Why John Agyekum Kufour Will Not cast your vote For head Akufo Addo.
Former head John Agyekum Kufour is one notable following figure’s in the country whose possession as head of Ghana receives a gigantic admiration of the full country.
Marked for his extraordinary achievements and common interventions like the native Health assurance Scheme, Metro largest part Transport, FCUBE among others., past President John Agyekum Kufour won esteemed awards to his confidence from global organizations for his remarkable shape of leadership in the 21st century.
Served as head on the label of the ruling New jingoistic political party (NPP) from 2000 to 2008, the ‘Gentle JAK’ as lovingly called was in the hound of the happy flagbearership thinking with the contemporary head of the land, His Excellency Nana Addo Dankwah Akufo-Addo for successive terms.
Though one will dispute that near happens to be a challenge between the two as President John Agyekum Kufour at the time arrange opted his right-hand sideman, Alan Kojo Kyeremanteng to take succeeded him.
Looking at the in progress goings-on in the Nana Akufo Addo led administration, John Agyekum Kufour force not ballot for President Akufo Addo and the NPP for these reasons planned below:
1. John Agyekum Kufour had been sidelined from head Akufo Addo’s government.
2. His right-hand operate in the identity of Alan Kwadwo Kyeremanteng is not on the ballot paper.
3. Alan Kwadwo Kyeremanteng is intermediate sidelined in Nana Addo’s government.
4. John Agyeku Kuffour’s ill health force not bestow him the unplanned to link up with the operation team.
5. COVID-19 novel virulent disease and its interconnected protocols strength fair avoid him.